Sunday, October 10, 2010

The New Other Thing

I'm making another "face" bracelet.  This one will be phases of the moon.  I made the faces a few days ago in expectation of taking them with me to work on while we were making our Kentucky Halloween costume delivery and sitting in the hotel room Saturday night.  Unfortunately I didn't have the needle I needed but come to find out it didn't matter because we were baby sitting Saturday instead of sitting in the hotel.  Not so unfortunate after all.

We're back home now and I've begun the beading around the faces.  This is just the start and again I'll be posting updates as they become available.


My plan is to use various shades of silver, white and black beads corresponding with the color of the section of the face I'm working around.  I want the full moon to kind of glow and really stand out in the center of the bracelet.  The other faces will be worked with white and black beads, depending on which side of the bead is black or white, I think you get the idea.

Watch this space to see if what's in my head really works out.  I'm frequently working around happy accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment