Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Still here but quiet.

I find I'm reluctant to spend time on the computer.  There are so many projects to complete and ideas running around in my head.

I recently completed a couture sewing class and have been practicing by making a dress for Emily.  I'll find out this weekend if it actually fits her.  This dress and other obligations took nearly a month of my free time.  That's time I hate to lose but what can ya do?

I recently completed several jewelry pieces for a friend's wedding.  I've also completed some other jewelry but haven't photographed it yet.  I probably won't do any more jewelry photography until after the next show.

I'm also wanting to do more metal/stone/glass jewelry instead of so much beading.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the beads but the rocks and metal are really calling to me.

There are so many social sites available and I wish I had more time to be social but I'm a hermit at heart and prefer my time in the basement.  I have a show coming the first weekend of December that should be big.  This is the 24th annual Olde Alton Art & Craft Fair.  I've attended as a shopper, many times, this will be my first time as a vendor. 

I have a few more pieces of jewelry to complete before the show as well as some more sewing to do for the grand-kids and myself.  Can't there be more than 24 hours in a day?  Just never seems to be enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment