Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Last post I talked about attending a glass fusing class.  I learned a few things from it and have been able to successfully fuse a few pieces on my own.  I'll have pictures to post in a few days.

Many of you may know I work in an accounting office during the day and of course have been fairly busy there.  That has all calmed down now that April 15th is past.

In addition to that I've been assigned the re-construction of our DAR chapter web site.  I'm having a little trouble with google cooperation but the web site is coming together on my end.  Not sure yet if I'll be able to use it because google has suspended the site and won't give me an answer as to why.  If I can't get an answer before much longer I'll try a blog instead.

We're also preparing for our 100th anniversary in our DAR chapter and a lot of us are planning to construct revolutionary war period costumes.  I just ordered 3 books with instructions, information and patterns.  I have a period costume for the 1860's era but not 1776.

And of course I'm still making jewelry.  Ain't life fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment