Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Finished Product

This has been a very productive day.  I've finished a crocheted afghan for our DAR raffle, I've finished the necklace and got my laundry done.

The necklace received structural support with herringbone stitches between every loop.



                                          Remember the inspiration necklace?


My version is finally done.  No jewels here but plenty of bling.   Close up view of necklace front.


Completed necklace.


Side view of  necklace.


Toggle closure.




Just because I mentioned completing an afghan, here's a couple shots from that.  It's lap/baby size and fully machine wash and dry-able.  We will be raffling it to raise funds for DAR.



The next project will be creating the "Good Witch Glenda" costume for my granddaughter.  I'll keep you posted on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment