Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Craft Fairs

I've been working like crazy to get extra jewelry finished before this weekend's craft fairs.  So far so good and I have several new items that aren't listed on my ArtFire site.  During the two days of the fairs the items in my ArtFire shop will be with me and inactive in the on-line shop. 

If you are local to the Alton/Godfrey/Bethalto, Illinois area please come by and say hi.  Of course I'd be more than happy to sell you some jewelry too. 

The first fair is Friday, November 19th, from 10 to 2 at United Methodist Village in Godfrey http://unitedmethodistvillage.com.  I know that one is hard to attend for people working, I had to take a vacation day from my regular job to do this fair.  If you miss that one I will be selling my jewelry the next day in Bethalto.  That fair is at the Knights of Columbus in Bethalto,  http://local.yahoo.com/info-17553560-knights-of-columbus-bethalto November 20th, from 10 to 3.

If there is something in my shop that you want to purchase please don't hesitate.  I can either send it to you or you can pick it up at one of the fairs.  If you have questions please feel free to contact me at llrodenjewelry@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment