Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Handmade Holiday

I'm currently working to get ready for my first craft show and every spare minute will be used until the show begins on November 19th.  While that's going on I'm also making plans for holiday projects.

It's my job at work to decorate the office holiday wreaths.  We usually hang 7 wreaths around the office and 5 of those wreaths have to be distinctly different for every other wreath in the office. For some of those I'm thinking about French wire designs. 

My granddaughter, Emily, has picked out material and charms for a "snowflake" Christmas dress.  I'm planning to begin that project over the Thanksgiving break from my regular day job.  Several of my other family members enjoy receiving gifts of my handmade jewelry so those projects are in the planning stages too.

There are so many new ideas running around in my head.  In addition to my jewelry I am thinking about some beaded purses and possibly dolls in the coming new year.  It's been a while since I was able to do any lampworking and I'm having withdrawal from that.  My grandson has asked for more of my lampwork beads to use in his jewelry projects.

Lots to do.  I need to add about 24 hours to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment